BECOME LICENSED TO
PROVIDE READY TO RENT
To use the Ready to Rent curriculum agencies are required to sign a Licensing Agreement and pay a one time $400 licensing fee. Licensing includes unlimited use of curriculum materials with agency clients.
Fee includes the following:
~ One master set of all materials associated with the Ready to Rent Curriculum, including:
- Housing Readiness Training Manual (guide to teaching housing readiness)
- Instructor Training Guide
- Standard Ready to Rent Action Kit (participant workbook)
- Adapted Ready to Rent Action Kit (participant workbook)
- Spanish language Ready to Rent Action Kit (participant workbook, on flash drive only)
- Outline of Ready to Rent Orientation in PowerPoint
- Essential marketing materials, including sample letters to landlords, sample presentation to landlords, and other related materials.
- Sample program forms, including forms used in Ready to Rent training, forms used to promote and administer the Ready to Rent program.
~ Agency instructors must complete the Instructor Certification Training prior to teaching any part of the curriculum. Certified Instructors may include staff, volunteers, board members, etc.
~ Action Kits, forms, and marketing materials will be provided on flash drive in one of the following formats: Adobe Acrobat, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel or Microsoft Word.
~ The liberty to translate curriculum materials into languages other than English and to fit your state’s specific laws/information. In addition, the ability to delete material and add additional curriculum material as needed to make the curriculum more effective for specific audiences.
~ The ability to add agency logo(s) on necessary materials, forms and marketing tools only.
~ Major curriculum updates from the Ready to Rent national office via electronic mail.
~ On-going technical assistance via phone or e-mail.
For more information contact:
Ready To Rent